Any good oscilloscopes or multimeters on sale for Black Friday?

Fizz

I would like a nice multimeter to measure capacitance and possibly transistors as well as an oscilloscope if you all see any great deals for Black Friday.

Harbor freight sells a 22 dollar multimeter I use it and it hasn’t failed me yet. I use it to troubleshoot all the time.

I would like a nice multimeter to measure capacitance and possibly transistors as well as an oscilloscope if you all see any great deals for Black Friday.
I don't think black friday has quite caught up with electronics testing. Most of the black friday "deals" I've looked at seem to be $100 to $300 more than the normal eBay price.... I was looking at one with only HDMI output, and a large number of the reviews were about the short life span and poor software driver support.... I'm just going to wait till after the end of this year and pull some cash out of retirement and get a lower end Rigol...
(edited: I had nothing to do today, so I kept looking around and found this normally $400 being liquidated for $225)
best deal I could find on the www.... he had four, I just bought one and now there's 2.....

Last edited:
Wow, well that was fast shipping. Got my Black Friday Oscilloscope on Cyber Monday!!!!!! Turned it on, and just the light went on. Started to get that bad feeling and noticed another on button on top. So a hard on/off and a soft on/off. Cool. Flipped it on, got the splash screen, hit the help button. ***Nice*** He still has ONE LEFT if anyone is interested. It was well packed, and had all the accoutrements of a completely new and unused device. Virgin wire wrapped around the power cord, protector on the screen, etc.

Meanwhile I'll be reading the manual later tonight, as it is now time to clean the litterboxes, the dog run, the dishes, sigh..... All the stuff my wife used to do before Covid took her away.....

Oscilloscope.jpg

This one has a coupon for 20% off, making it $21.75.

It was never that expensive to begin with. I've seen some positive comments on this meter here, so I've been watching it for a while, and the price fluctuated between $23 and $30. Now is the lowest I've seen it, so I ordered one.

Amazon.com: AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter Ohmmeter Auto-Ranging Tester; Accurately Measures Voltage Current Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle Capacitance Temperature for Automotive : Cell Phones & Accessories

This one has a coupon for 20% off, making it $21.75.

It was never that expensive to begin with. I've seen some positive comments on this meter here, so I've been watching it for a while, and the price fluctuated between $23 and $30. Now is the lowest I've seen it, so I ordered one.

Amazon.com: AstroAI Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Volt Meter Ohmmeter Auto-Ranging Tester; Accurately Measures Voltage Current Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle Capacitance Temperature for Automotive : Cell Phones & Accessories
That's the one I have, works pretty good for me.

Back