auditorium question

drgonzo1969

Can I hook up a PCB with offboard wires only for 9v, Ground, Input and output to the auditorium? like some moonn boards or like this vero board i built? How would i hook it up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    573.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Ok I have another Auditorium question. Some of the dirtbox layouts have an offboard wire for the LED + as well as 9v, in/out, and ground. Can I hook the board up to the auditorium without an LED installed? If I do install the LED where should I connect the other leg to on the auditorium?

Ok I have another Auditorium question. Some of the dirtbox layouts have an offboard wire for the LED + as well as 9v, in/out, and ground. Can I hook the board up to the auditorium without an LED installed? If I do install the LED where should I connect the other leg to on the auditorium?
The LED is only to see when the effect is turned on (obviously I only mean the status LED here, some pedals can have clipping LEDs that are necessary for the clipping). You don't need the status LED in any pedal, strictly speaking (but then you can't see if it's on or not) - and they're not really going to affect the rest of the circuit either, whether they're there or not.

LED + means the positive side for a LED, so you go LED+ -> long leg of the LED -> short leg of the LED -> 3PDT switch. On the auditorium I assume the "SW" on the bottom would replace the 3PDT.

Back