Blackout Effectors Whetstone and Crystal Dagger Build Docs.

chongmagic

DId anyone happen to get these one eBay? I seem to have lost the build docs and cannot find them online anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

I wasn't quick enough on the draw to snag some of Kyle's BE OG stuff, but IIRC a lot of MadBeaners were; maybe ask over on the angry legume forum*?

*I know a lot of people here have accounts there, too.

Seems like the Bean website is having issues for me today and yesterday, I will try to look there when I can.

Happy to share what I have if needed!

If you have any information about the Crystal Dagger that would be great. I have the circuit boards but the components are labeled as R1, C1, etc. I have no idea what goes where. If you have the sheet showing that it would be awesome!

If you have any information about the Crystal Dagger that would be great. I have the circuit boards but the components are labeled as R1, C1, etc. I have no idea what goes where. If you have the sheet showing that it would be awesome!
I don’t! I only ever had the Whetstone.

Did you build this, any pics of offboard wiring?
No I never finished building it. I just populated the PCBs. And then got distracted with other things. I have a commercial one that I bought way back. I’ll open it up and take picture tonight.

No I never finished building it. I just populated the PCBs. And then got distracted with other things. I have a commercial one that I bought way back. I’ll open it up and take picture tonight.
That would be awesome, thanks again!

Back