Box & All

Petethefuzz

Finished this a while ago but thought I’d share it. I’ll get around to gut shots soon… promise…(done)
Love the circuit. Fine tune your tone or boost the crap out of some other dirt. The Bro has your back. Also shared a photo where the Bro is hanging with his best friends.
Enclosure is powder coated white, inkjet printed graphics and 3-4 layers of clear coat. Easy build and it actually worked straight away! Not normal for me :) This is my first build report. Is it for ppcb build
only? Cool if it is. Just checking.

60F53322-A97D-4E45-BE41-49839F4B3D63.jpeg BD9762DE-831D-42D1-9AD5-D504AA2DA930.jpeg F05F77CA-EAD3-4475-A13B-DAC4AE55D12E.jpeg 2C68A3F4-C511-4D9C-A606-36A37C044671.jpeg 23618C10-8887-4032-B905-BFD2F1E73120.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks. It’s not even decal. Just glued it with clear coat as well. But I’ll give the decal thing a go one day. Think it’s easier - just been too lazy to source them :)
Ok ! The result is very nice though, I never thought you can glue some paper on an pedal without having some visible glue traces underneath...

No worries man there is no hard rules about build reports. But it helps people to see what you did in there, a lot of questions can be answered without ever being formally ask when you post gut shots, like a noob wondering what parts will work, maybe mods or part subs, component size. Stuff like that, and for me personally I believe it helps us all strive to refine our craft. Just my two cent for what it’s worth.(which is about 2cents not adjusted for inflation.)

No worries man there is no hard rules about build reports. But it helps people to see what you did in there, a lot of questions can be answered without ever being formally ask when you post gut shots, like a noob wondering what parts will work, maybe mods or part subs, component size. Stuff like that, and for me personally I believe it helps us all strive to refine our craft. Just my two cent for what it’s worth.(which is about 2cents not adjusted for inflation.)
It's more like picking up a copy of Playboy and all the girls are fully dressed!

I can honestly say I totally agree with everything you wrote. This forum by the way might just be the coolest place on the interwebs. People here are so helpful. Having no knowledge of circuits and little of electronics it’s a big deal with all the help I can find here.

Back
Top Bottom