BuggFX DayDream- the sleeper pedal

Synchrony Pedalworks

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
With this pedal, I was upset with myself. I was having buyer’s remorse and mad that I left a premium enclosure for this project. Regretfully, I put it together, like a child being forced to make legos instead of playing video games (real life situation in my house!).

However, I have been amazed by this pedal. It has one of the best multi-tap delays that I have played, and it is permanently set on my board. It does take some time to find the settings that work, but it is worth it. I believe it is a pedal that can over “do it,” unlike a fuzz pedal that deserves to be cranked to the max. I left my settings on the pedal for the picture. These settings will give a nice, yet subtle fullness to the music. Enjoy!
1DC2E5FF-706A-4F89-9FD9-95D53E910C8E.jpeg FA028C29-8C22-4975-AE9A-DECF8B510373.jpeg 5E000074-BDE0-47D7-B946-BEEF58ED7EB0.jpeg

No, I just housed it with a leprechaun thinking the whole unit would be mostly a toy. Now I want a dedicated unit as it has become a frequent flyer while the leprechaun is just for fun. Going in a more practical direction.

That's definitely an interesting thought though.......

Last edited:
I have this one on my list. Though I have considered waiting until the Daisy seed version is released!

I just converted my Spatialist into a DayDream with a new eprom. I agree, very interesting pedal and a Bugg original.
I haven't yet gotten past the "making noise with it" stage yet to think about how to use it. But it's a freaking blast!
Cool. who is the this Bugg dude!
He keeps getting a mention on here quite a lot, he seems to know what he's doing!

Back