Bypass boards and enclosure clearance

Harry Klippton

Somehow in the past 2 days, I've had two requests for builds from family and friends of the leprechaun. I'd like to build them with relay bypass boards, which is something I've not previously paid attention to. Is there room for the bypass boards to sit on top of the footswitches in a 1590bb? I saw a build report where someone had the bypass boards laying on top of the main PCB but not over the switch butts. And sorry if this has been discussed to death. It wasn't on my radar previously. Thanks

Somehow in the past 2 days, I've had two requests for builds from family and friends of the leprechaun. I'd like to build them with relay bypass boards, which is something I've not previously paid attention to. Is there room for the bypass boards to sit on top of the footswitches in a 1590bb? I saw a build report where someone had the bypass boards laying on top of the main PCB but not over the switch butts. And sorry if this has been discussed to death. It wasn't on my radar previously. Thanks

I'm no longer in possession of this one but here's a gut shot from my Leprechaun. And yes, I added the jumper!

Not sure if it's super helpful but it can't hurt, I guess. Looks to be some room there but I tend to have the foot switch stick out the full length.

Attachments

• IMG_20221101_174255.jpg
    IMG_20221101_174255.jpg
    706.3 KB · Views: 29
Back