Caesar Chorus

Here's MadBean's instructions for how to bias the Pork Barrel (CE-2), applicable for the Caesar as well:

"Biasing the Pork Barrel is very straight forward. Set your Rate knob to its midpoint and the Depth knob to maximum. Ad- just the T1 trimmer until you get the maximum chorus effect with minimal distortion. That’s it!"

This is a really good build...
The speed doesn’t get too fast but it’s an awesome build...
Another gorgeous build! Referencing the speed, I wonder if there is a component or two we could swap to get more speed out of it without sacrificing the slower speeds? I’m still learning the ins and outs of how everything jives but I sure love building.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Another gorgeous build! Referencing the speed, I wonder if there is a component or two we could swap to get more speed out of it without sacrificing the slower speeds? I’m still learning the ins and outs of how everything jives but I sure love building.

I appreciate any suggestions.
R33 on MadBean's Pork Barrel (CE-2 clone, similiar to Julia) adjusts LFO speed. Not positive what it is on Caesar (R6?), but find the resistor coming from the wiper/middle-lug of the Rate knob. Lower resistance for faster speed, I'd recommend trying a ~270k in it's place for a better pace for a vibrato.

K beat me by a minute. Nice!

A favorite mod of mine is swapping that resistor with a 1Meg pot. I hook up a footswitch to short the wiper to the 1st lug so I can get a secondary rate control for vibrato speeds.

Back