Cataclysm Delay -- No echo signal, but signal at input buffer and output buffer

ItsASecret

I've put together a Cataclysm delay and I'm currently getting no delay signal in my mix, and the pots dont seem to have any effect on anything.

The power looks good: I'm getting ~9Vdc direct from dc wall wart, 8.8Vdc on the op amp rails (I'm guessing thats after 0.2VDC drop from the shottky), my Vref is 4.4VDC (half my supply voltage), the PT2399 has a solid +5V on its power pin and pin 2 of the PT2399 is 2.45VDC (I believe that pin is expected to be half of the 5VDC supply voltage).

I've injected a sine wave so I could poke around with my scope, and here's what I'm seeing so far:
1677654502003.png
Sine wave is there across R1, and I'm seeing the same sine wave (centered around ~4.4V which is VREF) at the output of the first stage highlighted in yellow.

1677654613066.png

One I check past the coupling cap C7, the sine wave has disappeared, but I'm unsure why? It's basically no existent until you trace the circuit all the way past the final summing amp at the end of the circuit, where the sine wave is visible, pretty much untouched from the original input signal. I'll admit, I don't understand this circuit very well, so i might be missing something stupid. I've checked and rechecked my connections along that C7 path but everything looks good as far as I can tell.

Back