CDXL Reissue - Bring on Da Funk

BuddytheReow

Breadboard Baker
Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Here’s a CDXL Reissue Envelope filter. Only 3 controls and a good “starter” pedal for gettin funky. This is staying on my bass board for a while. I went with a funky 90s theme simply because I envisioned these being prominent around that time. Smooth build, no issues, and would definitely recommend.

Attachments

• IMG_3001.jpeg
    IMG_3001.jpeg
    295.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2999.jpeg
    IMG_2999.jpeg
    360.4 KB · Views: 55
After a disappointing Duck Box I'm still searching for an envelope filter for bass. Does this work well or dos it cut low end?

Imo, the poison apple is the best one for bass around here. My#1 is the junk trunk/gas tank from mad bean. Lectric flyleaf also doesn't suck if you want to stick to normal-ish EHX toans. I absolutely love those three while I only kind of like the cdxl and duck box.
I'm getting the Poison Apple with my next order. Which BC550 did you use, B or C?

Honestly, I've not built up one of Robert's yet. Mine is one of my earlier builds back in my short lived fuzzdog kit days. It came with BC550C. Had to open it up and look. Sounds excellent, I assume the glorious layout symmetry of the poison apple only minimally improves the sound. 😆

Honestly, I've not built up one of Robert's yet. Mine is one of my earlier builds back in my short lived fuzzdog kit days. It came with BC550C. Had to open it up and look. Sounds excellent, I assume the glorious layout symmetry of the poison apple only minimally improves the sound. 😆
thanks

Back