DEMO Cleaver Boost and Je T'aime Preamp

This post contains an audio or video demo

jjjimi84

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
This is a old 2-in-1 I did awhile back but never got around to really doing a demo for it. This is the Cleaver boost running into the Je T'aime in a 125b tayda white enclosure. This was the first flower I ever painted and I really feel in love with it and the sound of the pedal is pretty great too. This is another pedal that suffered the loss of detail when the epoxy pour went on, it was in the same batch as my Twill Deluxe. Easy builds sound great individually and sound even better stacked.

Hey Chris @thewintersoldier suck on that messy as fuck wiring!

KQ0gbB2.jpg

uyqdLEU.jpg

I can’t express how nice that looks, especially the white washers. I’m not ashamed in saying I will blatantly rip off that idea.

This is a old 2-in-1 I did awhile back but never got around to really doing a demo for it. This is the Cleaver boost running into the Je T'aime in a 125b tayda white enclosure. This was the first flower I ever painted and I really feel in love with it and the sound of the pedal is pretty great too. This is another pedal that suffered the loss of detail when the epoxy pour went on, it was in the same batch as my Twill Deluxe. Easy builds sound great individually and sound even better stacked.

Hey Chris @thewintersoldier suck on that messy as fuck wiring!

KQ0gbB2.jpg

uyqdLEU.jpg
Man, I recently gave my Cleaver to my brother and of course as soon as I sent it off, I missed it hahaha.....I totally dig how this combo sounds...so much so that you've inspired me to build the same combo (minus the cool graphics of course....:))

Some of my favorites are purple coneflowers, lupines, evening primrose, and lilacs
I have lilacs on my to do list, going to check out these other ones. When i was a kid and would head home knowing I would get yelled at I would steal the neighbors lilacs and give them to my mom.
I can’t express how nice that looks, especially the white washers. I’m not ashamed in saying I will blatantly rip off that idea.
Prove it! I can’t wait to see it.
Brilliant hibiscus Dan, and awesome playing! :love:
Thanks mate!! Still need to paint you something.
I already did some funny mushrooms

Back