Cordyceps - we're all doomed

Stickman393

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I could have gone "last of us" for this one. But, meh.

As a dude who loves horror movies, I've never been into horror games. Nope. Not gonna do it. Too active. I'll watch other people play horror games, thank you very much.

But, now that I have outed myself as an absolute wuss: Yup. It was a TV show too. The TV show was pretty good. But I just have nothing to grab onto with it, nothing that sparks the creative parts of my brain.

But just when I was about to completely disregard the name bestowed upon the design by Sir Roberty Bugger ...I made a horrific discovery.

That's right, cordyceps can infect more than insects and arachnids. It can also infect stickpeople.

Needless to say, I will be devoting my life to eradicating this menace. I have left behind this pedal, as a pictorial historic record of the events. The paitent zero of the great cordyceps stickperson pandemic: The person who infected me, while I was trying to enjoy my morning coffee. After this asshole put Cordyceps coffee in the break room pot, I became infected and cured myself using a combination of ivermectin, colloidal silver, hydroxychloroquine, and industrial bleach. And I will sell you the secret to my astounding medical break-through of a cure for a hundred thousand dollars or a replacement liver from a viable donor. Inquire for details on my telegram channel.

I made a modification to this circuit: Below the DC jack I installed a two pole switched TRS 3.5mm jack. Inserting a stereo miniplug breaks the connection between the frequency potentiometer and the board, and allows me to use an external expression pedal to control the frequency.

The circuit is a noisy son of a bitch, certainly not nearly as useful and dynamic as something like the Ring Stringer, but the clean blend helps bring it back into a more reasonably usable realm. Cranking the Freq knob gets NUTS. Everything I had hoped the Cosmo King would be, but turned out to be kinda like...eh.

1000006131.jpg 1000006132.jpg

Back