Creamery Compressor ETA

dmnCrawler

Is the creamery compressor ever coming out. I already purchase everything but the MPS4124. I would gladly test out a board if they are available. :sneaky:

+1

I designed the graphics for mine months ago— it’s literally the only thing that’s making me hold out on placing an order since I *know* that if I order everything else I want besides that, it’ll become available a day later and I’ll have to place another order lol

I think there's a lot of people fermenting on this one.

It's probably already ready, and the power that be, Mr PedalPCB, is just churning up more interest, milking it for the launch. There's probably maybe 2% left to finish up, making it low-fat; or maybe he has another butter idea to add to it — curdos to him.

Out of all the compressors on PPCB, I bet this one's the cream of the crop and will rise to the top. I' scream when it drops. Ghee, that's whey too many cheesy puns, I'll have to be more kifirful lest those of you who are lactose-intolerant viilify me. You gotta admit, it's a pretty condensed post. Lassi one, then I'll evaporate, but ... Doogh! I can't seem to culture a verenets pun for yoghurt, you'd think the skyr's the limit — but they're all a bit strained, so I'm leben that one alone. Soury...

I think there's a lot of people fermenting on this one.

It's probably already ready, and the power that be, Mr PedalPCB, is just churning up more interest, milking it for the launch. There's probably maybe 2% left to finish up, making it low-fat; or maybe he has another butter idea to add to it — curdos to him.

Out of all the compressors on PPCB, I bet this one's the cream of the crop and will rise to the top. I' scream when it drops. Ghee, that's whey too many cheesy puns, I'll have to be more kifirful lest those of you who are lactose-intolerant viilify me. You gotta admit, it's a pretty condensed post. Lassi one, then I'll evaporate, but ... Doogh! I can't seem to culture a verenets pun for yoghurt, you'd think the skyr's the limit — but they're all a bit strained, so I'm leben that one alone. Soury...
Man… you really milked the dairy jokes for all they’re worth

+1

I designed the graphics for mine months ago— it’s literally the only thing that’s making me hold out on placing an order since I *know* that if I order everything else I want besides that, it’ll become available a day later and I’ll have to place another order lol
order while the sale is on. I learned not to wait.

This one is going to be legendairy.

Seriously though, I wouldn't hold out for it. I have the boards, but I have doubts about the schematic that was used so I haven't even begun sourcing parts to verify it.

This one is going to be legendairy.

Seriously though, I wouldn't hold out for it. I have the boards, but I have doubts about the schematic that was used so I haven't even begun sourcing parts to verify it.
I have the parts. Send a board :) In fact I just ordered a used one from Guitar Center and it should be here in a week. I will build, make a comparison video. And lend you the pedal to trace if it is wrong.

1622334926258.png

Last edited:
order while the sale is on. I learned not to wait.
Damn you and your logic! Somehow I just wound up dropping $160 that I had no intentions to spend!
got a quarantine fuzz, a fuzzy fox, a muzzle, a kliche, and 3 arachnids on the way, along with the rotary switch I forgot to order for my conqueror supreme, and a few other goodies.
and to think that I was trying to save my money for Record Store Day… 😰

Damn you and your logic! Somehow I just wound up dropping $160 that I had no intentions to spend!
got a quarantine fuzz, a fuzzy fox, a muzzle, a kliche, and 3 arachnids on the way, along with the rotary switch I forgot to order for my conqueror supreme, and a few other goodies.
and to think that I was trying to save my money for Record Store Day… 😰
Now I feel like a drug dealer. My own habit I have down to about $130 a month. Those arachnids can get expensive. Specially with the presoldered FV-1s. You did right to buy now. They and the rotaries are out of stock a lot. Very popular and the 15% helps with what is essentially a $34 dollar board.

Now I feel like a drug dealer. My own habit I have down to about $130 a month. Those arachnids can get expensive. Specially with the presoldered FV-1s. You did right to buy now. They and the rotaries are out of stock a lot. Very popular and the 15% helps with what is essentially a $34 dollar board.
That was exactly my thinking— I have no problem presoldering an fv1 myself, but the cheapest I can get them is $18/ea plus shipping, so it’s not really worth my time *not* to get them presoldered when they’re available. $130 a month is impressive for sure— of course I could probably swing that same frequency if I didn’t have a habit of buying rare King Crimson and Frank Zappa records, etc :LOL:

edit: dang. Realized I forgot to add the latching simple relay bypass board to my order *D’oh!* 🤦

Last edited:
It's here. At least you can look at the circuit. Waiting for the mail now. 4 X KA4558, 1 X CD4007UBE, 2 X THAT2159, 4 X J201, 2 X 2N4124, 1X 2N5088. Seems like what I remember.

Attachments

• 20210603_124159.jpg
    20210603_124159.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210603_124320.jpg
    20210603_124320.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210603_124325.jpg
    20210603_124325.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 20210603_124352.jpg
    20210603_124352.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210603_124404.jpg
    20210603_124404.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 20210603_124416.jpg
    20210603_124416.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210603_124424.jpg
    20210603_124424.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 25
The long rows of holes...those must be for the standy-uppy ICs I see in the original. What are they?

Back