Deflector secret patches?

zombie_rock123

Just wondering if anyone had popped the Deflector eeprom chip in another pedal? Put mine in an FV1 board I had made with a four way switch and there's other programmes on there which I thought was really cool. The ring mod in particular is super cool and the most musical I've heard!

It's patch 3 on the one I pulled. 2 and 4 were odd delays with no interaction of pots 1-3 from what I could tell
Thanks. I'll check mine out. The enclosure for my Deflector build isn't in yet, so the timing is convenient. I'll check out the other patches as well. (I'm fortunate enough to have an FV-1 Dev Brd.)

It's patch 3 on the one I pulled. 2 and 4 were odd delays with no interaction of pots 1-3 from what I could tell
Based on what you've cited and my testing of the Deflector EEPROM I pulled from my Deflector build, I'm guessing Robert recycled EEPROMs to burn the sets for the Deflector. I didn't find any sort of Ring Mod in any of the patches on mine. I did find a lot of fun reverbs with side chain augmentations such as pitch, tree and such. I didn't make any real notes, but had some fun exploring the other (abandoned) patches found on my Deflector EEPROM.

I tried my Deflector EEPROM in a full stereo SpinSemi FV-1 Dev Brd, a stereo Binaura and in an Arachnid build. The Deflector patch seems drone uncontrollably in the single channel Arachnid build - likely because of how the algorithm sets up signal paths that the Arachnid PCB does not support. And to think of it, none of the stereo FVB-1 setups I have (except the Deflector build itself) have appropriate signal paths to properly manage/handle the Deflector patch. In the Deflector build, one of the FV-1 chip outputs is fed back into the FV-1's other channel on the PCB.

Back