Delegate Boneyard edition build

DailyDovetails

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I think this is an awesome compressor. I like a fairly mild compression on my clean sound that just kind of knocks the harsh edge off and this does that as well as I could ask for. It seems like it would also do could do some pretty squished stuff but I haven’t really tried that. The Wampler Ego I own will be going onto reverb now.

The artwork on this is more or less traced from a still life drawing I had done a while back.

I have been on a pretty good roll with builds here this week I’m hoping to keep it going for a few more days. It helped that I had a bunch of board I had 90% finished while waiting for parts.

1707956811028.jpeg
1707956826732.jpeg
1707956839617.jpeg

Seeing your builds makes me want to make my own knobs.
You should do it. There are probably lots of other options to 3d printing to make nice knobs if you don’t have access to one. I can’t recall who but someone on the workbench thread had posted some cool multi color cast ones they had done. One of the resin printers would actually make much nicer knobs than my FDM printer does.
What did you use for the optocoupler?
I 3d printed that also. The file is here if anyone wants to try making one. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6316259 inside it is just a yellow led and an 5517 LDR that was one of the faster responding ones in the pile I had.

Back