Delegeate compressor replacement ics

Where are you located? Have you checked Mouser?

OPA2134 is a very high-fidelity opamp that is optimized for audio use. If you can't get those, I recommend TL072 as a sub. Because of the high impedances in the first stage, a FET-input opamp is mandatory. It won't be a Delegate clone anymore if you sub a different opamp, but it will be close.

Have you checked out the Boneyard Edition?

Thanks for the advice. It's not that the part is impossible to find, just that my distributor does not carry it and I don't want to pay shipping on a separate site just for this part. I might go ahead and buy it from tayda and stock up on some other things too, so I was wondering what experiences you might have had buying ics from tayda?

I have had only good experiences buying ICs from Tayda. I bought an OPA2134PA from Tayda a few months ago and it's legit. Don't be tempted to buy OPA2134PA on eBay; chances are you'll get a counterfeit part. It might work, but it won't be an OPA2134PA inside.

I try to minimize my shipping costs by ordering in bulk. As your pedal building "hobby" develops into a habit and beyond, you'll find that placing bulk orders saves time and money. OPA2134PAs are pretty expensive for a dual opamp, so I usually only buy 3 or 4 at a time. But I'll buy a bunch of other stuff on the same order.

Back