DEMO Dirty Sanchez

This post contains an audio or video demo

Andrion

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
This is the best distortion pedal I've ever played :)

I have no ideia why BE-OD is Friedman's most famous pedal, everybody should know that the mid control is everything in a high gain distortion pedal;
So I consider that Dirty Shirley is the BE-OD, but more! most versatile distortion I've ever had

With the help of the forum I made the tight switch internal so I could use Tayda's standard 6 knob pre-drilled enclosure

Captura de Tela 2023-12-26 às 21.52.32.png
Captura de Tela 2023-12-26 às 21.52.55.png

PedalPCB gave me this pcb (and a Dirty Sanchez) as a consolation prize for a contest that didn't worked, and I really can't thank them enough;
Just want you to know that importation taxes in my shitty country are so, SO absurd (and the current government said that it will raise even more) that simply buying 2 pcbs like those from you guys can cost me something I can't afford so often, so I really celebrated when I got this code 😆

PS: I plan to someday complete a demo for every pedalpcb pedal; next one certainly will be Caesar chorus ;)

Nice!
I built the Brown Betty config, and keep going back/forth on which one I like better: that, or the Complex OD (Smallbox OD).
I made an adapter board to use two BAV99 transistors as diodes, just like the Friedmans. The Brown Betty is just classic rock in a box.

Nice!
I built the Brown Betty config, and keep going back/forth on which one I like better: that, or the Complex OD (Smallbox OD).
I made an adapter board to use two BAV99 transistors as diodes, just like the Friedmans. The Brown Betty is just classic rock in a box.
I really want to build the Complex OD too, seems to be another great distortion box!!

Back