Does anybody have a set of MN3207 and 3102 that they would be willing to sell?

I've just finished a Caesar and the cabintech 3207 I got didn't work out, I could try with them again, but I'm leary, does anybody have a set they'd be willing to sell me?

Cabintech is a reputable vendor, several folks here have gotten 3207's from them (myself included).

It's not impossible that you received a defective IC, but there could be some other issue.

What is your build doing? Have you adjusted the BBD bias?

I've read that. All of my voltages match what Fig described in another post within 5%, my LFOs fluctuate, all of the lights work fine, and I bypass and pass clean signal fine. As I turn up my blend knob the signal fades completely when biased between 4-6v on the 5th leg of IC3. I can get the pedal to do chorusy things at around 2.5 volts, but its very farty and distorted. With the pedal biased correctly I can trace signal with an audio probe all the way to pin 3 of IC3 and then there is nothing at pins 7 or 8. So, my thinking is, with all of the voltages correct, and the signal dying in IC3 that should be my culprit right? I am wide open to other solutions.

If that doesn't work out, let me know. I've got a few extra sets I probably won't use.

I'm looking for the same IC's for the Caesar if you have some spares that you'd be willing to part with? I've been hunting for ages now!

I should mention, I just have the readily available ones that are all over ebay and Amazon, not the NOS ones that CabinTech sells.

But, they seem to work fine. I put a pair in my Skidmark Purple bi-chorus and it sounds great. Message me if you're interested. They look like this:

IMG_3347.JPG

Back