DEMO Effects layouts Vorticity

This post contains an audio or video demo

Paradox916

So this isn’t a demo of just a single pedal as the signal chain isn’t your run of the mill. But it does kind of show case what the mods I did to the Vorticity for the Autism awareness challenge can do,
The signal chain goes as follows: guitar-Kompromat- split the signal to the (sludgehammer (for bass and sub channels,) -guitar signal continues to a GOTA small stone @Guardians of the analog (this has been my goto phaser for a while now)- Cossack- Mesa recto (clean channel )- gate keeper-into the Vorticity and out to the DAW, vorticity effects loop (pre decay position) a boss ph-3 boss DD-7 - delegate compressor. I wanted to use a delay phaser and comp that most people have something comparable to show it’s not hard to get spacey ambient synth type pad sounds. Well enough talking.

Last edited:
So this isn’t a demo of just a single pedal as the signal chain isn’t your run of the mill. But it does kind of show case what the mods I did to the Vorticity for the Autism awareness challenge can do,
The signal chain goes as follows: guitar-Kompromat- split the signal to the (sludgehammer (for bass and sub channels,) -guitar signal continues to a GOTA small stone @Guardians of the analog (this has been my goto phaser for a while now)- Cossack- Mesa recto (clean channel )- gate keeper-into the Vorticity and out to the DAW, vorticity effects loop (pre decay position) a boss ph-3 boss DD-7 - delegate compressor. I wanted to use a delay phaser and comp that most people have something comparable to show it’s not hard to get spacey ambient synth type pad sounds. Well enough talking.

waynes-world-bow.gif

I'd love to see a video where you show step by step how to dial that in.
I have already torn that setup down and started working on a new chain, but if you and others want me to I could go back and revisit it and do sort of a quick and dirty rig run down and settings vid.

Back