Electrovibe Build Docs

Like I said yesterday, we just sell lemonade, OK?

The preferred combination is 7371 lamp and 9203 LDR.

or

and

🦆🍋🍇

The 9203 is out of stock at small bear. What is the next alternative?

Which of the photocells at Das Musikding would be the best substitute?

Or is there another online supplier you could recommend?

The 9203 is out of stock at small bear. What is the next alternative?

Which of the photocells at Das Musikding would be the best substitute?

Or is there another online supplier you could recommend?

Jameco and Digikey have them.

Jameco, yes, but their minimum is $20 spend.

Which part at Digikey? I thought they had one with the same name, but different specs?

It’s slightly different but not much. It’s similar to the 9200 from SBE so it’s still a suitable replacement if you can’t stomach the $20 minimum at Jameco.

Last edited:
I would stick with the Jameco or the Digikey units.
Even when compared to the nsl-7532? Seems that one is similar to the digikey one? No? Just trying to not have to order from so many suppliers.

In all honestly, is be happy to order from jameco, but it will cost me like 30 plus usd to get 4 ldrs to Canada. Anyone want to sell me 4 of these and put them in an envelope to Canada? The minimum order amount and their shipping is crazy.

Even when compared to the nsl-7532? Seems that one is similar to the digikey one? No? Just trying to not have to order from so many suppliers.

In all honestly, is be happy to order from jameco, but it will cost me like 30 plus usd to get 4 ldrs to Canada. Anyone want to sell me 4 of these and put them in an envelope to Canada? The minimum order amount and their shipping is crazy.

The Digikey 9203 units are similar to the SBE 9200, which is also said to have good depth.

Looking for a source for the cabling to wire the footswith pcb board to the mainboard, the thick gray multi-conductive cabling I’ve seen in some build pictures of the ElectroVibe. Help a brother out?
Ray
Go to your local computer store;
or find it on eBay/Amazon/Alibaba...

If you're getting pedal parts from SBP, they're here:

Tayda:

Mouser

Digikey

Back