Electrovibe w/ Big Monk Mods

swelchy

Sheesh… This is the 3rd one I’ve completed for the Electrovibe and this one is the best sounding one I’ve built … Sooo much wooshy goodness… Just wow… Added a bunch of Big Monks suggestions for slow speed resistors… High speed resistors and above unity gain recommendations..
0948B6C5-8A8A-4849-B5EA-DA14CC809F6D.jpeg IMG_4937.jpeg

Bumped a cap with the iron 🤦‍♂️ … seriously thought about taking it out of the box to replace it because it was driving me batty… Then I was like nah… That’s a pain in the @ss

awesome! just got my PCB in today with the face plate, will be only the 3rd pedal ive built so im very new, I guess I better go read about the suggestions. still need some parts I forgot about but this one im excited for. thanks for the pictures

awesome! just got my PCB in today with the face plate, will be only the 3rd pedal ive built so im very new, I guess I better go read about the suggestions. still need some parts I forgot about but this one im excited for. thanks for the pictures
that's a brave venture for your third pedal!..... Just make sure you solder well.. Come in hot (385C for me).. touch the pad and lead for 1.5 seconds... bump it with the solder and watch the solder wick in and get out... trim leads.. insulate stuff that needs insulated... clean the flux off the board with 99% alcohol and a toothbrush... and rock

that's a brave venture for your third pedal!..... Just make sure you solder well.. Come in hot (385C for me).. touch the pad and lead for 1.5 seconds... bump it with the solder and watch the solder wick in and get out... trim leads.. insulate stuff that needs insulated... clean the flux off the board with 99% alcohol and a toothbrush... and rock
yeah, im looking at this board and it looks pretty intense, could you explain what you did with the left 47k resistor? did you just combine two of them together?

Back