EQD Spatial Delivery

Oh man
Years ago, I came across the Maestro Filter Sample Hold on Youtube and thought it was amazing. And then I stopped building pedals and stuff.
And now I'm building pedals again, and found the Spatial Delivery. And it sounds (at least on Youtube, natch) every bit as randomly funky as the FSH.
If anyone has a pcb for this, I'm in. Take my money.

Awesome! Really looking forward to build a PPCB Unit of the FSH1. I have built one using a Kit from General Guitar Gadgets but had some noise issues that I wasn't able to identify back then. I still made a small demo:

Another great s/h can be found on the Electric Druid FilterFx project. It doesn't suffer from lockup, drift, and noise like the FSH1 can.

When you say that, you mean that you need to send the layout to the manufacturer? Is that likely to happen sometime?

Yes, and yes.

I've had a layout for a while but I've hesitated to order it because it involved two stacked PCBs... I like to avoid that type of complexity unless its absolutely necessary because it makes troubleshooting a bit harder.

I just finished up this single-board layout, I'll get it on order this weekend.
SampleHold.jpg

I've had a layout for a while but I've hesitated to order it because it involved two stacked PCBs... I like to avoid that type of complexity unless its absolutely necessary because it makes troubleshooting a bit harder.

1590BB enclosure?

Yes, and yes.

View attachment 7583
Awesome. Once it's in stock I'll take a couple off your hands. Looks like I'll need to do a parts order too, suspect some of that is going to be hard to find off the shelf in Aust.

You can definitely do some things digitally that wouldn't be quite as easy to pull off with an analog circuit like this, in some cases it could be overkill... It just depends on what you want.

I have a sample hold algorithm about half finished for the Terrarium.

Back