Mu-Tron Duo Phase

Checking in to post the latest build for my personal collection. I love the sound of this thing and the flexibility in which you can control the LFOs in sync or completely out of sync for maximum weirdness. The build itself wasn't necessarily tough at all, just super dense. The amount of components required for this one certainly felt like a slog after awhile [100% worth it though]. I had trouble with the LED leads coming into contact with the underside of the board and cutting out the ground, but once that was narrowed down the assembly was mostly a breeze.

The artwork is rather fitting and one I'm certainly proud of, considering this was my first multi-color attempt with my laser. A Phaser effect required some sort of sci-fi aesthetic so I decided for my favorite film of all time [original artwork by Godmachine]. I tested with my guitar, but I really can't wait to deep-dive with my Moog and modular rig.

20230909_103323.jpg
20230909_103334.jpg

Last edited:
Checking in to post the latest build for my personal collection. I love the sound of this thing and the flexibility in which you can control the LFOs in sync or completely out of sync for maximum weirdness. The build itself wasn't necessarily tough at all, just super dense. The amount of components required for this one certainly felt like a slog after awhile [100% worth it though]. I had trouble with the LED leads coming into contact with the underside of the board and cutting out the ground, but once that was narrowed down the assembly was mostly a breeze.

The artwork is rather fitting and one I'm certainly proud of, considering this was my first multi-color attempt with my laser. A Phaser effect required some sort of sci-fi aesthetic so I decided for my favorite film of all time [original artwork by Godmachine]. I tested with my guitar, but I really can't wait to deep-dive with my Moog and modular rig.

View attachment 56099
View attachment 56100
Great choice of art work!

This is still my absolute favorite Phaser circuit, and I love seeing more of them out in the wild 😻

Back