Equilux Equalizer Bandwidth Pot Missing From Parts List

guitarfreak2105

So the bandwidth knob on the build sheet is just missing, nothing there. It says A10K on the board but nowhere on the build sheet. Of course, when I go to contact PedalPCB it says "please post in the forum" so no real customer support either. I ordered my components based off the build sheet from Tayda and did not have the physical board and even if I did I think I would have still relied on the build sheet/components list to order. So I am pretty frustrated because I just got this thing "done" but now cannot finish it, and I also have no local source of components and now I have to pay shipping again for a $0.50 part.

Awesome.

Attachments

• Equilux-PedalPCB.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
PM me your address and I’ll send you one. No big deal man- kudos for finding a missing line in the documentation.
Thanks for the offer man, I really appreciate it. I did already order what I needed.

It's still not fixed and I understand the lack of warranty on their products but it is ridiculous that you cannot get in touch with anyone over an issue like that and whoever owns Pedal PCB expects the community to fix their mistakes, however small and inconvenient.

Back