Even more new Tayda colors!

The glow powder coat only seems to fit on 125b sized enclosures for the time being, I had a guy want a custom build in 1590bb2 but when I went to do a price estimate I saw only one size available for the glow so we had to change the theme.

How is UV printing on the hammered enclosures? Does it get all weird, or does it come out ok?

How is UV printing on the hammered enclosures? Does it get all weird, or does it come out ok?
It comes out perfect fine. It’s a heavily textured poweder coat so don’t expect everything to be perfectly smooth, but everything prints cleanly and quite nicely. You can see the texture in terms of shadows and highlights, but it doesn’t detract from the printing at all in my opinion 7BCF46CB-819D-4F6C-A4B3-D924648ACF84.jpeg

and the enclosure masking service right below it is interesting as well!
The one that should be done anyway?

THIS SERVICE IS FOR CUSTOMERS WHO WANT LESS PAINT GO INSIDE ENCLOSURE DURING POWDER COATING FOR WIRING AND CONNECTIVITY PURPOSES, WE WILL MASK INSIDE ENCLOSURE SO VERY LITTLE OR NO PAINT AT ALL GOES INSIDE THE BOX. THIS WILL ALSO PROTECT SCREW HOLES FROM PAINT GOING INSIDE.”

I dunno, I think $1 is pretty reasonable. I feel like tayda is just covering their end on that rather than gauging the customer. They gotta use some sort of medium to mask off the enclosure. As a whole, they seem to value their customer base as much as we value them. in my opinion, anyways

The one that should be done anyway?

THIS SERVICE IS FOR CUSTOMERS WHO WANT LESS PAINT GO INSIDE ENCLOSURE DURING POWDER COATING FOR WIRING AND CONNECTIVITY PURPOSES, WE WILL MASK INSIDE ENCLOSURE SO VERY LITTLE OR NO PAINT AT ALL GOES INSIDE THE BOX. THIS WILL ALSO PROTECT SCREW HOLES FROM PAINT GOING INSIDE.”
yer still right tho...they just arent wrong to charge a dollar either

I dunno, I think $1 is pretty reasonable. I feel like tayda is just covering their end on that rather than gauging the customer. They gotta use some sort of medium to mask off the enclosure. As a whole, they seem to value their customer base as much as we value them. in my opinion, anyways

Honestly, Hugo is charging way less than I'm sure the labor and materials cost.

Back
Top Bottom