Even more new Tayda colors!

I had to get a glow in the dark one on order, it actually inspired some artwork for a PCB i designed but never found a home because it was too similar to other things in my line up, but now that I've discontinued some things it has a home and now a theme. I'll post up some pics when I get it.

The plan is an unlined Ebony fingerboard with a 7 1/4” radius to make it have the vaguest resemblance in feel to an upright. Single ply white pickguard, chrome pickup cover, and flatwound strings to tie up the outfit nicely
The chrome pickup cover will mess with the split pickups, introducing single coil hum

Can someone explain this one to me? How is this different tham, say, a clear coat from a rattle can?
Just got one in today with that. I haven’t taken it out of the shrink wrap yet so I can’t say for sure what all the differences are visually, but the big thing is that you can UV print over it…

They're carrying a hammered silver now. Much more black than the TB style though.
125B_1.jpg

That's a looker for sure, definitely a darker take on hammered silver though.

They're carrying a hammered silver now. Much more black than the TB style though.

125B_1.jpg

That's a looker for sure, definitely a darker take on hammered silver though.
You rang? 😏😏😏
EC270B2C-E22B-4CA0-A480-F32E07B4B463.jpeg

It’s actually been available since a few days after I said that it was crazy that they didn’t have hammered silver. I just completely forgot to post about it here when it went up on the Tayda site. Just arrived today though (or some time this week— I just got home from my last day of classes for the semester, but I’ve been on campus from roughly 8 am to 5 am every day since last Friday, so if it came before today I didn’t notice.)

You rang? 😏😏😏

It’s actually been available since a few days after I said that it was crazy that they didn’t have hammered silver. I just completely forgot to post about it here when it went up on the Tayda site. Just arrived today though (or some time this week— I just got home from my last day of classes for the semester, but I’ve been on campus from roughly 8 am to 5 am every day since last Friday, so if it came before today I didn’t notice.)
I like it better in your picture. Any idea what's goin in that one yet?

Back