Ferrite Bead for Equilux

I'm gathering parts for the Equilux and realized that I have a pack of ferrite beads from Electronic Goldmine. I have no idea what possessed me to order them in the first place as this was before the Equilux came out. My sense is that they should work fine, but I want to check.

https://theelectronicgoldmine.com/products/g26546?_pos=1&_sid=d4455ab69&_ss=r
Those should do the trick but if not I have a ton of these send me your address and I will send you a couple.
4ABC8E0C-EE3B-442C-8B7B-B1043625E956.jpeg

Is this the correct ferrite bead?
Thanks!
View attachment 48993
I've used this one on other Spaceman pedals and it worked fine. I don't think there is very much variation in those beads, and they are strictly a nice to have, not required. You can definitely jump them if you wanted. It's a nice little addition to filter some (I think very high frequency?) noise, but there's a reason almost no other designs use them.

Ya’ll had me sweatin, thinking I had already f’d up my Equilux mini because I def didn’t populate a ferrite bead, let alone remember seeing one listed on the screen print. Thought maybe I had accidentally put a 5817 where a ferrite should have gone, but nope, the mini version omits the ferrite bead altogether, which supports the “not necessary” thoughts.

I've used this one on other Spaceman pedals and it worked fine. I don't think there is very much variation in those beads, and they are strictly a nice to have, not required. You can definitely jump them if you wanted. It's a nice little addition to filter some (I think very high frequency?) noise, but there's a reason almost no other designs use them.
Ya’ll had me sweatin, thinking I had already f’d up my Equilux mini because I def didn’t populate a ferrite bead, let alone remember seeing one listed on the screen print. Thought maybe I had accidentally put a 5817 where a ferrite should have gone, but nope, the mini version omits the ferrite bead altogether, which supports the “not necessary” thoughts.
This is good information. Since I don't have the part, I may just place a jumper. If it is needed, I'll get it with the next Tayda order.

Back