Equinox Mini! Yes yes yes.

Dan0h

The second the full sized version of this hit PPCB I ordered and built it. Big fan of Spaceman stuff and the idea of having a pultec intrigued me. When the mini came out I wanted it but held off. It was well worth the wait. The pedalboard friendly footprint of the mini is worth its weight in vintage NoS RCA 12ax7s…. But seriously this is a huge winner in my book. Sounds amazeballs even without the ferrite bead.

I use this to “fix” my Epiphone 335’s pickups. Without the Eq they sound boxy, muddy, and lack the pristine clarity that my fenders have. With the eq I am able to carve out and tame the muddies and it freaking rips now. Punchy low end, snarly mids, and clean highs.

I cannot tell you guys how much I missed building, but I have a feeling you understand. Last week I placed my first board order in a while and this weekend has been an awesome basement build fest. I also picked up the Tacit Blue and Titan 2. Both of which sound awesome.

FullSizeRender_VSCO.jpeg
FullSizeRender_VSCO.jpeg
FullSizeRender_VSCO.jpeg

That’s a lot of knobs on a little pedal. No gut shot but after looking at the board I’m guessing the board more or less fills the whole box?

Nice job. I love the minimalist vibe of this build (and most of the others on your board)

lack of labels obviously is a subjective choice, but if you know your tools its a cool aesthetic.

love teh light blue crackly finish.

That’s a lot of knobs on a little pedal. No gut shot but after looking at the board I’m guessing the board more or less fills the whole box?
I’ll grab a gut shot for you. It’s tight but not as tight as the Caesar build….

Back