Flugelhorn

Looks great with those knobs !...im going to have to go down the Fuzz rabbit hole...i finally bought a cleanish pre amp 4 tubes all analog so all theses build will help, have any recommendations on Fuzz's ? Favorites ?

My favorites thus far, I like the Green Russian variant of the BMP, not completely fuzz but the Simulcast is really nice, and I like this Flugelhorn a great deal so far.

You have a nice pickup selection going on there. LOL

Well that’s a quite a can of worms to open up haha. My personal favourites are the Muffin (built to violet rams head spec with the Elk Sustainar tone control), Hyped Fuzz, Fuzzy Fox, Muroidea, Simulcast, Fuzz Foundry, Soul Vendor and the Master Fuzz.

Well that’s a quite a can of worms to open up haha. My personal favourites are the Muffin (built to violet rams head spec with the Elk Sustainar tone control), Hyped Fuzz, Fuzzy Fox, Muroidea, Simulcast, Fuzz Foundry, Soul Vendor and the Master Fuzz.

I second the Master Fuzz, Fuzzy Fox, and Hyped Fuzz as well.

I second the Master Fuzz, Fuzzy Fox, and Hyped Fuzz as well.

I better take a step back then ...i can see i will fall in the rabbit hole...lol

I never knew there were so many interesting and odd fuzz-stortion boxes from small builders that came and went. The G. S. Wyllie Moonrock fuzz-sweep filter is the latest one I have been reading about.

Last edited:
I said it before, I'll say it again:
Skreddy Screw Driver (build on an Aldrin board).
BJFe Pink Purple Fuzz (Fuschia).
Others that are worth building:
The Frost Drive is the most versatile TS-type pedal out there. If you don't like TS, this could change your mind.
Expandora (Pandora's box).
DLS Mk 3 (Covert).
Dirty Shirley (Brown Betty).

Thank for recommending the Fuzz's ! .....Printed build docs sourcing parts , i guess Small Bear and Mouser will be the best place to look

Mike

Back