frantone copyright strike

You can name it whatever you want, no credit to PedalPCB is required. You can even hide the branding / logo if you want.

All I ask if that you don't sell "counterfeits" using other companies names or artwork and make sure it's clear that it's your build and any technical support / warranty is provided by you.

I have no problem helping folks troubleshoot an assembled pedal they bought on Reverb, I just don't want them coming expecting a refund or warranty repair for something I didn't build.

Also don't rip off the PCB layout... You're more than welcome to use the schematic to design your own board, but do that, don't duplicate the PCB like that dude selling fake ElectroVibe PCBs.

I like to keep your branding there as a sign of quality and will never black it out.

I have copied a couple of your layouts to see if I could create traces in an efficient manner as an exercise. I did the Cataclysm delay and I ended up nowhere near how you did it. That process is still mind boggling to me and that initial rats nest is exactly how my brain sees it the entire time!

Ahh yep, nice! Diptrace has everything except the "Curved" option.

I suppose I could do it manually, but since I use all black soldermask no one would know but me.

Exactly. It really only shines with the OSH Park clear solder mask. If JLC offered that, there'd be a pcb design revolution!

I've been designing PCBs for 8 years including professionally for 6 years and I had no idea teardrops on pads was a thing until today. Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?

I've been designing PCBs for 8 years including professionally for 6 years and I had no idea teardrops on pads was a thing until today.

It's apparently some fancy engineer thermal deal, but really it just looks cool like cross hatch ground planes. :ROFLMAO:

(You engineers ain't foolin me)

Back