Got my Daisy Seeds

Electro-Smith has mentioned you could order them without the pinheaders in bulk quantities, but I can't think of any good reason to do that.

Shipping in Canada was 20,50$ USD for 3 Seeds and buying 25 Seeds (no I didn't!) was 22,50$ USD...

BTW, the box weight more than the 3 Seeds... :)

Shipping in Canada was 20,50$ USD for 3 Seeds and buying 25 Seeds (no I didn't!) was 22,50$ USD...

BTW, the box weight more than the 3 Seeds... :)
Yeah the shipping cost to canada as stopped my enthusiasm on the seed :/. I will wait and see what pedal pcb comes out with before buying some ! I don't know the first thing about coding xD so buying this for experimental purposes wouldn't make sense :(.

I don't know the first thing about coding xD so buying this for experimental purposes wouldn't make sense :(.

If you aren't interested in the coding aspect then the Terrarium wouldn't be a good project... Don't worry though, there will be some dedicated projects in the near future that will surely peak your interest. :D

I didn't see any option toggle when I order my Seed - do they ship with the pin headers pre-soldered by default?

Yes. My understanding is that you have to buy in wholesale quantities to get them without the pin headers installed.

Back