Gravitation reverb

steviejr92

Authorized Vendor
So I just finished my brother grav reverb tbh I’m not sure how I feel the build itself went smoothly it wasn’t until the final setup that things didn’t go to smoothly. First of all painting your enclosures takes FOREVER. Honestly that’s what took up most of my time with this I ended up trying to draw a batman logo and it came out horrid haha. I resanded and just painted it black with blue specks( you may not see it cause of the matte clear coat I used you can see it with light shined on it) and slapped a sticker I had laying around to cover up the imperfections that were left behind. When it comes to the wiring of the foot switch….this is my first time wiring a foot switch without one of those 3pdt boards…..suffice to say it doesn’t look good the next one im going to aim for neatness! But nevertheless I got it completed and it sounds awesome!
Edit: I may have spoken to early all of a sudden now it’s just making. A buzzing noise when everything is plugged up taking it to troubleshooting page soon.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back