Headers and the Electrovibe Mini...

Coda

What exactly am I looking for with the headers for the Electrovibe mini? I see lots of different headers, and can't really figure it out based on the info available via the parts list/screenprinting...

What exactly am I looking for with the headers for the Electrovibe mini? I see lots of different headers, and can't really figure it out based on the info available via the parts list/screenprinting...

Just spitballing here but the max height for components is 7mm, so you would want to make sure the combined depth of the pins and headers is not much more than that.

@PedalPCB correct me if I'm wrong.

That's correct. If I can I'll open mine up and snap a pic so you can see how the layers stack up.

I'm pretty sure the 3PDT breakout sits below the top PCB, so basically you want to solder the male pinheader to the 3PDT breakout board first with the pins pointing upwards, then drop the top board down on top of them and solder in place.

That's correct. If I can I'll open mine up and snap a pic so you can see how the layers stack up.

I'm pretty sure the 3PDT breakout sits below the top PCB, so basically you want to solder the male pinheader to the 3PDT breakout board first with the pins pointing upwards, then drop the top board down on top of them and solder in place.
That would be helpful, but I could always do some dry runs to figure it out before I start soldering. Now where the hell can I find a 500R trimpot?...

Oddly some trimpots don't show up in Tayda's search results if you include "trim" or "trimpot" in the query.

Searching for "500 ohm" does it. This applies to several others as well. I wonder how much stuff we're missing in there because of little quirks like this?

I completely missed that one. I searched for everything...except the value. Looks like no 250k, though. I never expect to one-stop-shop when it comes to pedal supplies anyway...Thanks again.

If you can get away with 50vDC rated caps, that would leave you with the ability to use elevated supply voltages if you wanted to.

I'm about to try and test 9-14 vDC into the charge pump when I get mine wired up.

Back
Top Bottom