Help with CE-2 pedal

Matoni

Hello,
I need help with my Cepheid Chorus build. I am getting a signal coming through when I plug the pedal in, but there is no chorus sound. This is probably because of the R34 47K leak resistor seen at the very top of the schematic. There is no chorus sound, however. I have probed with an oscilloscope, so I know that there is a signal going into the MN3207 chip I am using, as well as voltage going in the correct pins, however, there is no signal coming out of pin 7 or 8. Please let me know what tests I can run to try and further diagnose the problem. I am using a corresponding MN3102 clock chip, but it may not be working. I have no clue how either the BBD or Clock chip work. Please let me know what I may have done wrong. I will post pictures if they are requested. Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Solution
OK I GOT IT!! Im so excited. using McKnib's methodology, I probed pin 7 to make sure it was connected to the diode... and it wasn't. I figured out that the trace between the 47pF capacitor and that diode got cut, probably when I took out my 47nF capacitor. Thanks for all your help guys. I really appreciate all the time and effort that went into helping me figure out what was wrong with this pedal. Next up is going to be the XC phase board, which hopefully I wont have any problems with. Ill let you great people know if I have any issues with that. Thank you again for all of your help and support.
Back
Top Bottom