How long does PedalPCB typically take to restock something sold out?

Depends on which circuit, and really, it's impossible to say how long.

If it's the LoFi-nator, it's been "Arriving Soon" for about three years...

I'm not keeping track of every PCB in the shop as to what's sold out and when it gets restocked because I'm not interested in every single circuit offered there — which one of us forumites is? Only Robert really knows, I suppose.

The popular high-sellers are going to get restocked as Robert puts in a new PCB batch order for several circuits, unless he's re-tweaking a layout on a particular circuit and so it might be popular but he's busy doing other things such as bringing a new trace to the PPCB-Shop and so some stuff gets put on the back-burner and he'll get to it when he gets to it.

So...

It depends.

How long is a piece of guitar-string?

The Red Wheelbarrow
William Carlos Williams - 1883-1963

so much depends
upon

a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens

obi-wan-ovanes.gif

These are not the boards you're looking for...

Are there ever PCBs that just get removed from sale? Or does the inventory grow perpetually?
Only one that I know of that was removed from sale altogether is the Conqueror Supreme, just because it was replaced with the Mystery Machine.

The synchro Wah had a small number of boards available and then never restocked— I believe it was in order to allow for a new revision, which is still pending. It’s listed in the store though, so it seemingly is intended to return at some point.

Only one that I know of that was removed from sale altogether is the Conqueror Supreme, just because it was replaced with the Mystery Machine.

The synchro Wah had a small number of boards available and then never restocked— I believe it was in order to allow for a new revision, which is still pending. It’s listed in the store though, so it seemingly is intended to return at some point.
There have been a few, I think. The Timmy V2 went the way of the dodo when the V3 was released. It’s not technically gone, because the myriad Lovepedal adaptations remain. Nevertheless..

It's all coming from the same place... "Arriving Soon", "Build docs coming soon..." ...

WHEN A TRACER CALLS (PCB from above 1979)

Hello? [No one responds] ...PedalPCB forum?

"Have you checked the build doc?"

What? [checks computer's HD for build docs]
...Hello?

"How were the schematics?"

Fig, I know it's you. I can see your name on Quote ID, genius.

"This isn't Fig."

Who is this?

[mocking] "Who is this?"

Chuck D. Bones?

"Who's Chuck D. Bones?"

You better trace this PCB out!

"Have you checked the build docs?"

Folks... Listen to me. He's traced the circuit... it's coming from inside the forum.
Now, a vero layout's posted over at tagboard right now, just get out of this forum!

"Folks? Please, do me a favor. Just tell me truthfully, when was the last time you TRACED A PCB?"

Robert, uh, BUGG! He's back, he has our PCBs!
Do you hear me? It's coming from inside the forum! We need to get out! FOLKS?

COMING SOON PPCB small.png "...to a thread posted-in by you..."

I hear ya!

Man...... I had the Dark Rift Delay in my cart with some other jams and was waiting for the BF coupon to come out. Went to place my order this morning with the coupon and of course the Dark Rift is sold out. Now it sits in PPCB purgatory forever. Missed my chance.....

Also been waiting forever for the Lead Solder OD to finally be released. Some day......

Back