King of Klone Double Kliche

swelchy

Been a minute since I posted any builds.. I’ve put together a lot lately but haven’t been posting pics… Here’s a double Klone I put together for a touring artist. Initially I was going to use a midi capable 3pdt but backed out last minute.. OCD kicked in because switch top was different shape… Told him I’ll save it for a single build.. Any who… His thing is he likes gold and glitter… so I gold leafed it and epoxied some glitter on it… Had to explain to my wife I was building pedals in basement and have not been out at the clubs. Glitter everywhere!
IMG_4793.jpeg
IMG_4794.jpeg

Noted that tonight he hit me up when the pedal was delivered that he wasn’t crazy about the tone… I housed two Wampler tumnus deluxes for him that he had into one enclosure and he likes them better… Says the tumnus sounds better because of the EQ adjustability…. 🤣… Dang

I'm sorry you gave your house "crafting herpes" only to be rejected.
I hope a glitter free house. All gift bags and cards are screened at the door.
I also have a very not funny story about how I nearly murdered a pair of church preschool teachers that involves glitter and my wife's new car's air conditioner vents.
Glitter and braking before applying your turn signal are the bane of my existence. You are braver then me.

GOOD AS GOLD!

No Badgers needed.

@jwin615... 74 Maverick of the Minister, got paper confetti dumped in the airvents when he got married. Years later, my Dad buys the car off the minister.

Every so often, we'd get a puff of confetti. Fun car. Three in the tree...

Swelchy, I've figured out why your friend preferred the Tumni — you need to put some GOLD 3PDTs in your King of Klone.

gold-3pdt-latch-footswitch-for-guitar-effects-pedals__74696.1638987949.jpg

Back