Kliche mini & buffer

PAGOON

Is there a way to install the kliche buffer inside the Kliche mini? Is that how it’s supposed to be wired? Like a Hotwiring way with a toggle switch to turn on the buffer or it stays on when used ? I don’t think the schematics are up yet. I think I have an idea how to put them together but I’m not sure it will work. Also I would like to use maybe two or three sets of diodes with another switch if that’s possible… if anyone has any ideas or if the folks at pedal pcb can post up the schematics soon that be awesome thanks no rush…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 27
I don't understand this question. The kliche buffer is a standalone buffer taken from the full kliche circuit. With the kliche projects, the buffer is always in the signal path (i.e., the effect is not true bypass).

The diode selector is simple. Check out this page for a general explanation of the principle.

Ok I didn’t know that I thought maybe somehow the buffer can be installed into the same enclosure as the kliche mini. I also thought that the kliche buffer is just a standalone unit… thank you I just wasn’t sure if the buffer was an add on. Thank you

There is a standalone pcb called the kliche buffer. It is just the buffer portion of the circuit. With the kliche SE, the buffer circuitry is already there.

Back