Kliche Mini

dlazzarini

Finally built a klone. I’ve been meaning to for a long time but kept getting distracted with other pedals. I do see what the allure is. Definitely it’s own style

Attachments

• 2E62E288-88F5-48D1-81B1-C4ABA67DFAE1.jpeg
    2E62E288-88F5-48D1-81B1-C4ABA67DFAE1.jpeg
    279.9 KB · Views: 87
  • A0CF19D8-9513-4F38-9DDD-04C7BE7AB11B.jpeg
    A0CF19D8-9513-4F38-9DDD-04C7BE7AB11B.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 87
Whether or not it's worth $5,000, the hype is real!

I too am oogling at your knob labels and wiring job and how you've polished the enclosure so nicely- very clean indeed.

Thank you and good catch. It is envirotex. I was epoxying a couple of enclosures and decided to dab a bit on the knob decals
Next time you've got extra epoxy you might consider gooping the PCB for authenticity.

Thank you and good catch. It is envirotex. I was epoxying a couple of enclosures and decided to dab a bit on the knob decals
Absolutely stellar work - I aspire to your obvious skill. I have been toying with the Spray Max 2k coatings. They have a crystalline clear spray 2 part - I am using it on a Parenthesis to bury water soak labeling on a custom Hammond box to tremendous success. It's expensive and the spray can pot off in less than a day, but imo it's worth exploring.

Last edited:
Absolutely stellar work - I aspire to your obvious skill. I have been toying with the Spray Max 2k coatings. They have a crystalline clear spray 2 part - I am using it on a Parenthesis to bury water soak labeling on a custom Hammond box to tremendous success. It's expensive and the spray can pot off in less than a day, but imo it's worth exploring.

Thank you for the compliments. I tried the spray max 2 part last year and got pretty good results but decided I wasn’t going to use it unless I had a whole mess of boxes to do at once. I’ve really learned to like the epoxy. There’s definitely a huge learning curve with lots of frustration. The application part for me is really easy. The problems arise when re-drilling/cleaning out the holes. It took me literally 10 boxes to figure it out. Just have to go really slow and easy with the step drill, and I mean slow. Drill bits grab too much and end up pulling the epoxy away from the decal leaving a bubble. Once you get it though it becomes a lot easier. I re-drilled 4 enclosures last week back to back without incident. I love that it self levels and with the 1 quart kit you can do a gang of pedals

Back