Lemonade Overdrive

jjjimi84

Here is my latest demo for the Lemonade OD, a funny little boost that I use to pummel the front end of my Allen Accomplice.

LGnAkrS.jpg

F24fHhy.jpg

sounds great, looks great! Also, I appreciate you showing the guitar volume clean up. I love the versatility the guitar volume knob can add to some dirt pedals

sounds great, looks great! Also, I appreciate you showing the guitar volume clean up. I love the versatility the guitar volume knob can add to some dirt pedals
I think some people tend to forget how important that control is. Thanks for watching!

I think some people tend to forget how important that control is. Thanks for watching!
I never really used my volume and tone until a few years ago. know I don't know how I played without them. I'm looking for a nice transistor od that has decent clean up. I was thinking of the marvel drive or marble drive as its labelled here, but I'm definitely going to consider this pedal tas well.

Sweet! Excellent demo.

FILTER is a bass cut on the input. You've probably noticed that FILTER interacts with the guitar's volume control.

"...before the neighbors get pissed." LoL.

Sweet! Excellent demo.

FILTER is a bass cut on the input. You've probably noticed that FILTER interacts with the guitar's volume control.

"...before the neighbors get pissed." LoL.
I am shocked no one has said anything. I recorded a demo running a fuzz face into the hudson broadcast smashing the front end of a jtm45. It was so loud i didnt hear shit falling off shelves, not ideal to record with but was fun as hell.

Here is my latest demo for the Lemonade OD, a funny little boost that I use to pummel the front end of my Allen Accomplice.

LGnAkrS.jpg

F24fHhy.jpg
Looks Cool!
I built a Handwired version on Eyelet board a few years ago & it sounded thin compared to my original Lumpy.
I opened it up & the 2u2's are actually 4u7's in my Lumpy !
I changed my build out to 4u7's & it sounds like my Original now.
I raised the issue on Guitar Fx Layouts & they added my findings but kept the 2U2's build also.
I also have a gut shot that clearly shows 4u7's also.
My 2 cents !!!

Another artistically adorned, great sounding build!

I appreciate these demos you've been doing- they're tremendously useful.

Back