Leprechaun

I think your design on the enclosure more or less nails the pedal. More of a fun soundscape than something that earns its place as an integral part of your main sound arsenal.

😻 Meow-Purrr!

Great graphic and the font choice complements it well. The colours are off the charts, NOT Dupont's.

Dangit! This rubs salt in the wound of going to purchase this (Finally) in the most recent round, but it got bumped again as I want the FV-1 pre-soldered and the chip is out of stock.

One day, Leprechaun, I will get hold of your frosty lucky charms!

Looks great! Though you may find with the PedalPCB board "Tone" is on the bottom left and "Magic" is in the middle. (Don't worry, several of us have done the same thing, assuming it was the same layout as the real Rainbow Machine.)

Ohhhhhhhh, that makes so much sense after playing with the thing. Yeah i think I looked at someone elses build on here to decipher what the controls were on the build doc vs the original

Ohhhhhhhh, that makes so much sense after playing with the thing. Yeah i think I looked at someone elses build on here to decipher what the controls were on the build doc vs the original
I did the the same thing. Ha. Made a lot more sense when I realized my mistake.

I'm sourcing out the parts for one now. Super dumb question -- no need for programming the ICs, right?

Back