Madbean Trash Compactor

jhaneyzz

Madbean Trash Compactor.

Another board build by Gordo that I made the enclosure for and did all the offboard wiring.

Gordo and I tweaked the trimmers yesterday and is sounds really good.

Pretty sure it is testing it out on his rig live today.

I'm not the musician Gordo is and I'm not a compressor connoisseur, but it sure sounded great to me.

IMG_0646.JPG

I cleaned the extra goo from around the marble after taking these shots.

IMG_0645.JPG

It's a tight fit width wise in teh 1590B. those caps on the left side definitely hit the ridge in the back cover but it snapped into place with a tiny bit of pressure. Might snap the solder joints on those caps at some point, but that's Gordy's problem now...

Much happier with my handling of the 3PDT spider wiring than in my recent Kingmaker build.

Sharp eyes will notice the extra set of Input/output jack holes. I'm blaming the drill template in the documentation being i the wrong place, too close to the PCB. Knowing me, it's possible I messed something up in designing the top graphics which shifted the pot drill guides down.

No one else seems to be reporting issues so... I'm guesing it's me.

As for Gordo. He's thrilled with it because I covered the holes with perforated brass sheet and it looks really cool.

Damn dude it wasn’t until I saw this report that I realized how much I missed your wiring…beautiful etch and build!

you might not have screwed it up, knowing where the led holes go on bean's boards(straight out on the pot side), the jacks probably were that high. good cover and tight build.

Back