DEMO Madbean Wavelord

This post contains an audio or video demo

jjjimi84

Here is my video for the Wavelord, this was shot to just accompany last weeks video of the Glasshole. Problem with that is last week I was in a snow storm in the UP and never put this video out. So here it is and next week is a really fun one.

Here is my video for the Wavelord, this was shot to just accompany last weeks video of the Glasshole. Problem with that is last week I was in a snow storm in the UP and never put this video out. So here it is and next week is a really fun one.

I'm totally digging the "taped off" look with color on just the face. Ima totally gonna steal that for my next rattle can enclosure.

Are you clear coating the whole thing? or just the top?

Awesome demo dude, you're an inspiration......and makes me feel like a slug....I just build.....heh.....

You could make an empty enclosure sound good, but that's a nice pedal! (y)

But you've never touched nothing...awww that your spirit could kill.
How great is the sounds on that song? Tim you are too kind!
I'm totally digging the "taped off" look with color on just the face. Ima totally gonna steal that for my next rattle can enclosure.

Are you clear coating the whole thing? or just the top?

Awesome demo dude, you're an inspiration......and makes me feel like a slug....I just build.....heh.....
The taped off look is because I am impatient, i would always get a thumb print on the side of the enclosure. now with the taped off look I no longer have to paint the bottom just what I am going to use for my canvas.

Also, slug, come on killer! Building cool as fuck pedals, everyone living can breathe only one in four can build a tubescreamer.
Hey I was just a couple hours south of you during said snowstorm.

Of course there was a snow storm during my visit.... thankfully there was nothing more than a little rain down where I was.
If you were anywhere near Green Bay and I didn't get one booty call... You might be off my christmas card list.
Sounds awesome Dan. I’m trying to build something with that electric Druid microcontroller. Do you find having the 2nd bank useful or is the first enough?
No but I don't use tremolo a lot so I am fine when its just square and triangle but thats just me, simple kinda man.

If you were anywhere near Green Bay and I didn't get one booty call... You might be off my christmas card list.

Nah I was a good few hours from there.

This was a quick hit and run trip (drove straight up, slept about 4 hours, drove straight back) but as soon as I got there I saw the snow storm on the news....

"Welp, this is it... this is how it ends." :ROFLMAO:

Cool! Where in the UP? (I live up there.)
Iron Wood, my family has land just south of there in Wisconsin. I like to drive around and look at the colors, I thought hey a nice first snowfall would be cool.

It was not cool at all.
Nah I was a good few hours from there.

This was a quick hit and run trip (drove straight up, slept about 4 hours, drove straight back) but as soon as I got there I saw the snow storm on the news....

"Welp, this is it... this is how it ends." :ROFLMAO:
I know my fate to be either in a car wreck or super herpes.

Nice Wavelord!
This circuit is easily my favorite DIY project- I haven't been able to dream-up a tremolo type it can't do.

Best part about it is.. it's not a clone, so those non-pedal-building simpletons can't just go buy the OG:
If you want a Wavelord, you must build a Wavelord!
(or be a sticky-fingered friend of @jjjimi84, prolific pedal-builder-extraordinaire)

Back
Top Bottom