MBP Glitchee “industrial”

Diynot

Having a love for weird noises I had looked at this board a few times and then finally pulled the trigger during the MadBean sale. Props to Mr MadBean for cramming 7 pots, a switch, and 2 footswitches into a 125b. Just coming off the Flock build, it’s hard to not compare the two, but they are slightly different beasts. This is a -1/-2 octave fuzz with an envelope filter and it’s damn cool. You have the ability to select an up or down filter sweep, adjust the fuzz and sub levels, and the second footswitch turns the octave on/off. As Brian describes it in the build doc it’s “what happens when you combine an EQD Bit Commander with a Seamoon Funk Machine”. Grab a board and hang on for the ride if you dare. Also, I use the term “industrial” as a substitute for “lazy” in that this is bare bones aesthetically. So many knobs and so little space for labels. I decided to go with 1/4 shaft 9mm pots a) because I don’t like unsupported pots and b) I couldn’t find all the values needed in the indicator shaft style anyways. On to the robot pron:

A37CAD40-127F-4355-B77E-F9FDD5BC358D.jpeg B2B22772-537B-484D-94DA-1D99848152A2.jpeg

Back