Metal Can LM308H $5.25 a piece if you order 5+

Kroars

Just happened across this while looking for a handful of the old school metal can LM308H (mojo and all). Legit site, I’ve ordered from them a few times before and quick shipping. Looks like there are over 150 available. I ordered a few and figured a few of you might want to as well.

Best to all!!

jesuscrisp

I have a couple old LM308H chips but find them way too fuzzy, even by LM308 standards. What you want is the LM308AH, except if you want a whole lot of sag in even your lower gain tones.

Kroars

I have a couple old LM308H chips but find them way too fuzzy, even by LM308 standards. What you want is the LM308AH, except if you want a whole lot of sag in even your lower gain tones.
Appreciate the heads up. Figured I’d give em a shot and keep a few on hand for a rainy day.

Here’s a link to the same shop with the LM308AH. Looks like they’re around $16 a piece, but your fourth is $12. Thanks again for the info!

Barry

Just happened across this while looking for a handful of the old school metal can LM308H (mojo and all). Legit site, I’ve ordered from them a few times before and quick shipping. Looks like there are over 150 available. I ordered a few and figured a few of you might want to as well.

Best to all!!

I've bought from them without issue

xefned

Thanks for the heads-up on QuestComp, Kroars. Ordered from them twice now—parts that were out of stock at Mouser. Nice find!