Metal Can LM308H $5.25 a piece if you order 5+

Kroars

Just happened across this while looking for a handful of the old school metal can LM308H (mojo and all). Legit site, I’ve ordered from them a few times before and quick shipping. Looks like there are over 150 available. I ordered a few and figured a few of you might want to as well.

Best to all!!

I have a couple old LM308H chips but find them way too fuzzy, even by LM308 standards. What you want is the LM308AH, except if you want a whole lot of sag in even your lower gain tones.

I have a couple old LM308H chips but find them way too fuzzy, even by LM308 standards. What you want is the LM308AH, except if you want a whole lot of sag in even your lower gain tones.
Appreciate the heads up. Figured I’d give em a shot and keep a few on hand for a rainy day.

Here’s a link to the same shop with the LM308AH. Looks like they’re around $16 a piece, but your fourth is $12. Thanks again for the info!

Just happened across this while looking for a handful of the old school metal can LM308H (mojo and all). Legit site, I’ve ordered from them a few times before and quick shipping. Looks like there are over 150 available. I ordered a few and figured a few of you might want to as well.

Best to all!!

I've bought from them without issue

Thanks for the heads-up on QuestComp, Kroars. Ordered from them twice now—parts that were out of stock at Mouser. Nice find!

Got all excited, put some in the "shopping cart", added some other stuff, went to check out - there's a notice saying that shipping to Australia via USPS has been temporarily suspended. Fab.

Got all excited, put some in the "shopping cart", added some other stuff, went to check out - there's a notice saying that shipping to Australia via USPS has been temporarily suspended. Fab.
USPS lifted that months ago, Questcomp needs to get that updated. Previously all USPS shipments to Australia (and I believe NZ as well) were suspended with the exception of Priority Express, but I've been sending standard First Class to Australia again for a little while now.

Back