Misc?

bifurcation

I promise I'm not trying to turn us into one of those forums with 90 topics, but I wonder if folks would be into a sub-forum called something like "The Water Cooler" or whatever, where we could post pictures of our benches and pedalboards, talk about our band or favorite music genres, gossip about the pedal industry or whatever?

Good idea? Terrible idea?

I promise I'm not trying to turn us into one of those forums with 90 topics, but I wonder if folks would be into a sub-forum called something like "The Water Cooler" or whatever, where we could post pictures of our benches and pedalboards, talk about our band or favorite music genres, gossip about the pedal industry or whatever?

unfortunately .... you'll need " mods " for a forum like this ..... because it's inevitable that someone will get " butt hurt " about something and I doubt the person/s running this has the time to deal with it ...
or they could just let us run free !!!! LMAO

I love the idea though ....

I think for now it could be reasonably self moderated with some set rules, this isn’t exactly 4chan haha
I agree ..... I've just seen a few musical related forums go south due to a few turd burgers ....
back in the early 2000's I remember seeing grown men cry in the amp forum on Harmony Central ... bahahahahahahahaha

They have a “toolbox” category...for equipment recommendations but no one has used it yet...

Back