Missing Build Docs / Schematics

And chance for a refdes for the Electrovibe Mini?

EDIT: @PedalPCB I only ask because I'm thinking of doing a prototype of the Univibe build I'm working on with the ElectroVibe Mini and I need to know a few key components and their locations to make some parts swaps.

EDIT (Again!): It looks like all the Capacitor and Resistor numbers are shared between the big E-Vibe and the Mini. It appears the Transistor numbers are different however. I'm gonna go through the next few days and identify them and make a cross reference sheet.

Last edited:
I was wondering if the "Actual Overdrive" schematic was ready to go into the build doc now? I know it's just a modded tube screamer, but thought it was would be a good pcb to mod for my own tweaked TS if I could see the schematic.

d432327bad241d9fc31973b8df1cac21--funny-animal-memes-hilarious-memes.jpg

EDIT: In truth, I have no idea, but these meme things are addictive.

Last edited:
Is it possible share parts list and drilling template of pro-10 dual overdrive please? I'd like to start ordering the parts and uv design.

I built my seashore a few weeks ago using the pcb as my guide and I used polarized electrolytic caps throughout - do the non-polarized electrolytic caps change the resulting sound?
I was wondering that myself, although I did order some Nichicon Muse for the build. How does it sound?

I was wondering that myself, although I did order some Nichicon Muse for the build. How does it sound?
Fantastic low gain overdrive, but of a unique variety. A lot of the tones are similar to the chop shop but as you push the gain it goes into a sputtery overdrive/fuzz territory where the chop shop will saturate. A lot of interesting sounds in there. On mine, the germanium side of the clipping knob becomes apparent at around 3:00 and does the expected ge clipping thing when maxed out. I used a unizon 1n34a equivalent.

If it turns out the NP caps matter I'll have to do some desoldering but that sort of work comes w the hobby I suppose

Back