Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Anyone have any info on

Enchanted Boost/Prestige​

i ordered two PCBs and cant wait to get to soldering
any list of components will do
Thanks!

Components will be printed on the silkscreen!
After building for a very long time, I too was frustrated there were no docs but quickly came to realize, it’s much quicker this way. Now, being an experienced builder, I knew about where to calibrate transistors, and other tricks. The forum is a good place until you get your feet wet. There are lots of similarities among most pedals.

I appreciate your patience and apologize for the long delays.

This has been an extremely difficult year and I'm trying to get caught back up.

To be fair there haven't been as many new projects released lately either, so this isn't so much a case of new projects taking priority over finishing existing documentation...

I'm hoping to start ramping back up very soon, tons of things need attention. I have a lot of new pedals in queue and more stuff to trace incoming every day, I just haven't had the time to actually tackle them yet.

We live in a "Me first" world and people often forget that other people have lives and struggles of their own. Hang in the Robert, you and all of us are doing the best we can. You have hands down the best pcbs of any site and I can't imagine how crazy it must be running this entire business by yourself while maintaining your sanity in your personal life. The order I placed with you a few days ago will put my project list up to 16, so thanks to you, I'll be plenty busy for weekends to come. Rock on and keep truckin'!

Does anyone have the schematic for the ‘Scenario Preamp’? The cornerstone Gladio SC. I could’ve sworn I seen it on a thread her, somewhere. And, if not, Robert, can we PLEASE?! get the schematic???

Does anyone have the schematic for the skeptical buffer by any chance
While there is no official one posted from PedalPCB, I did attempt to trace the PCB (PCB568).

I first posted this on 6/26/2023. I have revised my post and the schematic on 6/28/2023.

I applied some information I recalled about producing a bipolar voltage supply from Tagboard Effects in order to better trace the power section. I also had the resistors/capacitors mixed up on the first section of IC1.

I am 90% accurate that my schematic is correct.

All parts on my schematic match the current BOM for the Skeptical Buffer.

Attachments

• EUNA Schematic Revision 41024_1.png
    EUNA Schematic Revision 41024_1.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
@Robert I’m sorry to keep asking, but I’ve been trying to wait patiently for a while now. Can I PLEASE get the updated schematic for the pot and kettle?? I ordered a new revision board just to get the trace for the 4th switch, but the usps has it in limbo at the moment.

While there is no official one posted from PedalPCB, I did attempt to trace the PCB (PCB568).

I first posted this on 6/26/2023. I have revised my post and the schematic on 6/28/2023.

I applied some information I recalled about producing a bipolar voltage supply from Tagboard Effects in order to better trace the power section. I also had the resistors/capacitors mixed up on the first section of IC1.

I am 90% accurate that my schematic is correct.

All parts on my schematic match the current BOM for the Skeptical Buffer.
I tried it on the emulator software and that doesn't work. Maybe there's still something wrong in your schematic.
I advice to open a new thread about it. Maybe somebody can see what's this mistake, if it is there.

EDIT: I guess there's something about the bias of the op-amp. Check R1 and R5.

Last edited:
Back