Missing Build Docs / Schematics

I found the schematic somewhere in the forum and the wiring for the 4PDT stomp daughterboard. And I've included the gutshot from mine.

The component values are marked in silkscreen on the PCB.
Thank you so much for that.(y)
I thought I'd read all the Binaura and FV-1 threads, but I never came across that schematic.

I'd still like to see the official BOM (it's my OCD(not the pedal)).
I know I could take values from the PCB/schematic, but I don't have the PCB yet and I'd like to order the parts before getting the PCB.
And I do prefer working from a proper BOM so that nothing is missed and component types are correct.

Anyway, you've given me enough to get it done so I guess I need to get on and make it happen.
Thanks again.

A PCB with 2 stomps drill template. Working on the cannon Fodder MKII, need a drill template. Which existing PCB, that lives in a 125B, has 2 stomps?

A PCB with 2 stomps drill template. Working on the cannon Fodder MKII, need a drill template. Which existing PCB, that lives in a 125B, has 2 stomps?
Parentheses mini, Chuck’s boneyard viceroy come to mind only b/c I built them and recall both have 2 footswitches and I assume I did them with templates

What do you need ?

Schematic is here :
https://forum.pedalpcb.com/threads/flock-harmonizing-fuzz-getting-feedback-squeal.15507/#post-220776
BOM is here :
https://forum.pedalpcb.com/threads/flock-harmonizing-fuzz-arriving-soon.12772/page-2#post-142314

I'm sure that if i spent another 2min with the search function i could find a drill template that fits.

Sure it's not in a PDF, but come on.
I know that I can find everything splattered across the forum and I created my own pcb from the schematic but as written in the flock thread I would like to be able to buy kits based on the pedalpcb pcb in Europe without horrendous shipping costs. Musikding only sells with a proper documentation and I totally understand that.

To keep these requests alive in the queue, can you please provide the build docs or schematics for:
• Scenario Preamp
• Crystal Drive
• Kudzu Overdrive
Thanks.

Back