Missing Build Docs / Schematics

I am looking for schematics on the 4 tap isolator and and usb power converter. I would like to learn how to scale the 4 taps up to have more outputs. Conversely, I would like to also see how to do only one isolated tap. I apologize if it is really obvious how to accomplish these two things. Thanks!

Twin Town Fuzz. I built this, I love it. Seriously great take on the TB.

On the original pedal "Impedance" is on the left and "Bias" is on the right.

The PCB art on the store page has these two controls flipped. The rest of the controls match the original. Is the PCB art on the store page correct?

I don't have it hooked up to my auditorium any more to confirm and I'd like to make art for it.

@Robert Any chance you have the schematics for the Nutty Fuzz? I'm getting some weird results from my bench test, and I'd love to see the schematic to see if I've got something wired wrong.

Ok, did the searches, and know it has to be somewhere...
Vibrobot build doc/schematic or very least BOM needed
Thank you in advance

Build doc and/or schematic for the SynchroWah?
....Meanwhile, 9 months later...

Can we get a BOM and Schematic for the SynchroWah?

C'mon man, human beings have been created in less time.
This thing needs those annoying little plastic pots, and I'd like to add them to my next parts order so I have them on hand. Also, the vactrol?

Can we get a BOM and Schematic for the SynchroWah?

You want a BOM for a PCB that isn't available?

Unless you already have the PCB I would recommend waiting until it's available again, changes are being made that might affect the parts list... I'd hate for you to order a bunch of parts you don't need.

The schematic for the original is pretty easy to find.

Back