Missing Build Docs / Schematics

I am looking forward to building the regular size Electrovibe, but I hesitate to spend $20 on a PCB unless there's a build doc, or even a parts list. They may be buried in another thread somewhere, but I can't find anything. 🤷‍♂️

Kickstart Distortion. I found a discrepancy between the board and the BOM. R20 on the board is listed as 1M., the BOM lists it as 6k8.I think I remember reading always go by the board. Which is right?

Follow your board. The BOM is correct, R20 has just been relocated since the preview on the product page was generated.

Kickstart.jpg

Follow your board. The BOM is correct, R20 has just been relocated since the preview on the product page was generated.

View attachment 20031

I was actually hoping for a build doc for the full-sized version, not the mini. Just don't want to put the time into it without at least a schematic and parts list. For example, looking at the PCB isn't telling me which LDRs to use or what to put in there for a light. Also, no drill template.

The mini what? This is the kickstart distortion, there isn’t a mini. Clipping LEDs are, more often than not, 3mm red. That’s my preference anyway.

Do we have a schematic/build doc for the crankshaft distortion? I found a layout for it elsewhere and traced it to get a schematic. This may be my next tutorial build in the test kitchen but need to verify before posting.

Build docs for Fuzz Aldrin / Lunar Module PCB187 aren't up to date with the PCB revision. Not sure if any refdes have changed (I don't think so, and only realized the differences after finishing a build that sounds perfect), the only visible difference is the placement of two capacitors (and updated LED footprint)

Back